Influencers filtered by "Startup"
David is the CEO of Drift and an active advisor/investor to firms such as DormRoom Fund and NextRiver Venture. He was previously, the Chief Product Officer at Hubspot.
- Building a Customer-Driven Product Team is Product Management
- This Is Why I Never Hire Product Managers
- How A Modern Product Team Should Work
Martin is the Co-Founder of the world’s largest product management community, Mind the Product. He also consults for startups in the U.K. and San Francisco.
- Product Management is More Important Than Ever
- What is a Product Manager?
- What We Learned at Mind the Product 2016
Janna is the Co-Founder of ProdPad and Mind the Product, one of the largest international product communities in the world.
- Why Release Dates Are Irrelevant To Product Managers
- User Onboarding: The UX Behind Our Magically Extending Free Trial
Carlos is the founder of Product School, which offers product management courses in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City. When he’s not designing courses, he can be found often writing about product management as a discipline on Medium.
- Questions You Hadn’t Thought To Ask (About Product Management)
- Becoming a Product Manager Without Technical Background : Alessandro Mannino
- 3 Mobile Product Lessons From Uber
Kevin is the Co-founder and CPO of Notion where he uses his 10+ years of full-stack product design experience designing, researching, marketing, planning, and building products.
- Six Templates for Aspiring Product Managers
- Speed, Accuracy, Quality, and Joy
- A Simple Way for Product Managers to Measure Delivered Value
Pulkit is the founder and CEO of Chameleon, a platform for creating onboarding experiences without writing code. He shares product and first-time user experience insights on Medium.
- Don’t Assume New Users Want to Learn How to Use Your Product
- Why Tooltips are Terrible and Why You Should Use Them for Your Product
- The First-Timer’s Guide to User Onboarding
John is the Chief Product Officer at TaskRabbit where he executes the product roadmap and vision. He has held various product roles in the past and often writes about product management on Medium.
- What Playing in a Rock Band Taught Me About Product Management
- The Bipolar Nature of Product Management
- Startup Decisions: The Troll in the Middle of the Table
Anuraag Verma heads up growth at Alpha, where he works closely with product leaders at brands like Spotify, Aetna and Wiley, to help them generate actionable customer insights to inform critical product decisions. Anuraag has successfully launched new ventures and products across four continents, and has facilitated hundreds of product management workshops for senior executives at Fortune 500 companies.
- How to Innovate in a Regulated Industry
- Corporate Training is Product Management
- The Germination of Great Product Teams
Scott is a columnist at the Boston Globe and the Editor and Co-founder of Innovation Leader. Through a quarterly publication and ongoing events, Innovation Leader offers best practices and networking to corporate innovation managers.
- Chronicling Corporate Innovation is Product Management
- A Nickel For Your thoughts on How to Make Taxis Better
- 3 Things Venture Capital Should Do to Bring More Women Into the Business