Ellen is the Director of Product Management and Design at Lola Travel. She has taught product management at General Assembly and Olin College and shares her expertise on her blog.
- Evolution of the Product Manager
- The most mind-blowing things I learned in my first year at Harvard Business School
Paul is the VP of Product at Intercom. He contributes to the Intercom blog sharing things he’s learned from working on product at Facebook, Google, and Dyson.
- Where Do Product Roadmaps Come From?
- The Blind Product Manager
- Lessons Learned From Scaling a Product Team
Tristan is a lean startup coach at TriKro where he helps innovation teams improve their product and business models. He has worked with teams all over the world and regularly shares his advice based on his experiences on his blog.
Steven is the CEO of Validately, a platform that helps organizations test features before writing a single line of code. He writes often on the benefits of split testing and rapid prototyping.
- Death to the Minimum Viable Product
- How Split Testing Validates New Product Concepts Without Code
- Take Insights in Stride: Using iterative experiments in product development
- Demand Validation is Product Management
Matt is the cofounder of Constellate Data and helps develop curriculum for General Assembly. What makes Matt especially unique is his passion for music. He was the senior product manager at Songza and regularly contributes record reviews, artist interviews and more to Pitchfork Media.
Eric is the author of the well known New York Times bestseller, "The Lean Startup". He has reached countless companies with his lean approach to help organizations learn what works and what doesn’t faster.
- The Minimum Viable Product: A Primer
- MVP’s and Excellence
- Getting Feedback From Customers When Security is an Issue
Mike is an expert and author at Alpha. He is best known for being the host of the industry-leading podcast, “This is Product Management.” Each episode features him interviewing an expert from a department or discipline with which product teams interface on a daily basis.
- A Day In the Life of a Product Manager
- 4 steps to make experimentation a repeatable process in your business
- What Product Managers Need to Know About Rapid Prototyping
Sam is the president of the SF-based startup accelerator, Y Combinator, and hopes to eventually fund 1,000 new companies per year. He was named one of Forbes’ “Top Investors Under 30”. If you’re interested in advice for startups, check out his epic Startup Playbook.
Brandon is the Director of Product at Shopify. Drawing from his experiences having been a product manager at multiple companies, Brandon writes about existential questions (and answers) all product managers face.
- The Black Box of Product Management
- 7 Heuristics for Being a Product Director
- Product Managers Are Forged in the Crucibles of Launches
Daniel is the product manager at Premium Minds. His blog, Folding Burritos, is full of articles and resources for anyone who wants to improve their daily product work.
- 20 Product Prioritization Techniques
- Deadlines are evil. Deadlines are our friends.
- How to Deal With Unresponsive Stakeholders
Brant is the founder of Moves the Needle, a foundation that helps organizations jump-start their innovation capabilities. He is also the New York Times best-selling author of The Lean Entrepreneur, and has previously written the popular article 5 Ways to be a Better Mentor.
Ryan is the founder of Product Hunt, a website that features the best new products, games, books, and podcasts, every day. He was also a contributing writer to "Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products" by Nir Eyal.
- The Wolf Den Podcast: Ryan Hoover
- Talking about building community, transparency in building a product and more at Startup Grind
Noah is the Senior Vice President of Product Management at Foursquare. Hired from Google, he was said to be one of their “fastest rising” product managers.
- Manage Your Time Like Google Invests Its Resources: 70/20/10
- 71 Articles and Books That Will Make You a Great PM
- Roadmaps Without the Drudgery