Influencers filtered by "Public"
Julie is the VP of Product Design at Facebook where she has worked across newsfeed, photos, and groups. She was featured in Design Disruptors and is a frequent writer on the topic of scaling design.
Anna is a product manager at Yammer and was previously a product manager at Asana. She also co-hosts the Clearly Product podcast where she reviews product books on a monthly basis.
- Clearly Product Podcast
- How I Negotiated For An Additional $15,000 At Yammer
- How to Be A Killer Manager (And How I Know I Have the Best One)
Christopher is the VP of Product Management at Hubspot where he co-founded the Sidekick team and has built and led product divisions responsible for Sidekick, Sidekick for Business and HubSpot CRM.
- Why HubSpot Is Competing With Itself (And Why You Should, Too)
- Why Product Qualified Leads are the Answer to a Failing Freemium Model
- A Framework for Measuring Product Impact
Chris is the Global Head of Product Design at Nasdaq, and leads a team of 25 product designers to create high fidelity prototypes that define the vision of the Nasdaq software product portfolio. He is also the founder of UX Show and Tell, a casual workshop to promote actionable design critique within the design community.
- Why UX Designers Should Influence Customer Experience
- Designing for Business: When Revenue, Profit, and Margin are Stakeholders
- The Organization’s Design Research Maturity Model
Ameet is the Vice President of Product at Twitter where he focuses on improving the company’s social and digital advertising products. Previously he founded Dasient, which was later acquired by Twitter.
- What You Can Do to Simplify Your Products
- How to Pick Winning Product Features
- Decision Making for PMs
Simon is leading the upcoming Facebook at Work product, and has worked on both consumer-facing and developer-facing products for Facebook. He is an active mentor to early-stage companies through the TechStars accelerator and is a drones enthusiast, often editing the drones.fm blog.
Cindy is the Director of UX at Yammer, a Microsoft company, and the author of Lean Customer Development. She is an expert on validating product concepts through customer development, often answering product related questions on Quora.
- Should I Outsource Customer Development?
- This is Product Management
- Build Your User Base With These Human Behavior Hacks
Scott is currently a venture partner at Benchmark Capital and the VP of Products for Adobe. He was previously the CEO of Behance (acq. By Adobe) and an associate at Goldman Sachs.