Influencers filtered by "Product Manager"
David is the CEO of Drift and an active advisor/investor to firms such as DormRoom Fund and NextRiver Venture. He was previously, the Chief Product Officer at Hubspot.
- Building a Customer-Driven Product Team is Product Management
- This Is Why I Never Hire Product Managers
- How A Modern Product Team Should Work
Martin is the Co-Founder of the world’s largest product management community, Mind the Product. He also consults for startups in the U.K. and San Francisco.
- Product Management is More Important Than Ever
- What is a Product Manager?
- What We Learned at Mind the Product 2016
Janna is the Co-Founder of ProdPad and Mind the Product, one of the largest international product communities in the world.
- Why Release Dates Are Irrelevant To Product Managers
- User Onboarding: The UX Behind Our Magically Extending Free Trial
Daniel is a product management consultant, and focuses on services ranging from roadmapping to prototyping. He is an expert of process.
- How to Deal with “Sinatra” Stakeholders
- Moving from Solutions to Problems
- A Trello Template For Your Product Backlog
Michael is the Co-Founder of Product Collective, known for their annual event INDUSTRY, which brings together hundreds of product people for a 2-day immersive event. He is also a contributor for Rocketship.fm, one of the top rated online startup podcasts.
- What Product VP’s at High Growth Startups Have in Common
- Join Product Collective To Connect, Collaborate, and Get Inspired As A Product Person
- Startup Seed Funding for the Rest of Us: How to Raise $1 Million for Your Startup - Even Outside of Silicon Valley
Anna is a product manager at Yammer and was previously a product manager at Asana. She also co-hosts the Clearly Product podcast where she reviews product books on a monthly basis.
- Clearly Product Podcast
- How I Negotiated For An Additional $15,000 At Yammer
- How to Be A Killer Manager (And How I Know I Have the Best One)
Carlos is the founder of Product School, which offers product management courses in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City. When he’s not designing courses, he can be found often writing about product management as a discipline on Medium.
- Questions You Hadn’t Thought To Ask (About Product Management)
- Becoming a Product Manager Without Technical Background : Alessandro Mannino
- 3 Mobile Product Lessons From Uber
Abhishek is a Product Marketing Manager at Freshdesk, the industry-leading customer support software solution. Previously, he was a product manager at Crowdfire.
- Why the Best Product Managers Don’t Build the Features Their Users Ask For
- Uber is Rewriting the Mobile App Playbook, Again!
- Why Tech Companies Suck at Product Feedback
Heddy is a Product Manager at Pivotal Labs where she specializes in data-driven consumer research to help startups and enterprise build software applications. She was previously a project manager at VaynerMedia where she managed a variety of social and digital campaigns.
- This Is What My User Stories Look Like
- The Qualities I Look For In A Product Designer
- What My Backend and API User Stories Look Like
Christopher is the VP of Product Management at Hubspot where he co-founded the Sidekick team and has built and led product divisions responsible for Sidekick, Sidekick for Business and HubSpot CRM.
- Why HubSpot Is Competing With Itself (And Why You Should, Too)
- Why Product Qualified Leads are the Answer to a Failing Freemium Model
- A Framework for Measuring Product Impact
Chris is the Global Head of Product Design at Nasdaq, and leads a team of 25 product designers to create high fidelity prototypes that define the vision of the Nasdaq software product portfolio. He is also the founder of UX Show and Tell, a casual workshop to promote actionable design critique within the design community.
- Why UX Designers Should Influence Customer Experience
- Designing for Business: When Revenue, Profit, and Margin are Stakeholders
- The Organization’s Design Research Maturity Model
Giff is the Vice President of Product at Axial where he leads product strategy. He was previously the CEO of Neo, a global product innovation consulting firm which was later acquired by Pivotal.
- Good vs Bad Product Management
- A Piece of Advice for Junior Product Managers
- How Engineering Leads Can Work Well With Product Management Leads
Ameet is the Vice President of Product at Twitter where he focuses on improving the company’s social and digital advertising products. Previously he founded Dasient, which was later acquired by Twitter.
- What You Can Do to Simplify Your Products
- How to Pick Winning Product Features
- Decision Making for PMs
Simon is leading the upcoming Facebook at Work product, and has worked on both consumer-facing and developer-facing products for Facebook. He is an active mentor to early-stage companies through the TechStars accelerator and is a drones enthusiast, often editing the drones.fm blog.
Melissa consults on Product Strategy, UX Design, and Process through her agency, ProdUX Labs. She is also a frequent speaker at conferences focused on product management and design.
- The Build Trap is Product Management
- What is Good Product Strategy?
- Changing the Conversation about Product Management vs. UX
John is the Chief Product Officer at TaskRabbit where he executes the product roadmap and vision. He has held various product roles in the past and often writes about product management on Medium.
- What Playing in a Rock Band Taught Me About Product Management
- The Bipolar Nature of Product Management
- Startup Decisions: The Troll in the Middle of the Table
Ben is co-author of the book Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives - A Toolbox of Retrospective Exercises. When he is not writing about product on his blog, he also serves as a product consultant who shares his expertise in lean, agile, and scrum to help businesses improve their development processes.
- Spotify Wants To Be Good at Failing
- Overcoming Paradigms to Become Truly Agile
- Becoming a Responsive Enterprise
Matt is the co-founder of Constellate Data, a company that provides consulting, research, and training services to organizations that rely heavily on data. Previously he held senior product roles at Bitly and Songza (acquired by Google).
- A New Skill Model for Product Managers
- Navigating Human Complexity is Product Management
- Product Management in Two Steps
Marty is a partner at the Silicon Valley Product Group, where he helps companies develop better product strategy, product design, user experience, and more. He is a regular contributor to the SVPG blog, and speaker at the Mind The Product conference.
Scott is currently a venture partner at Benchmark Capital and the VP of Products for Adobe. He was previously the CEO of Behance (acq. By Adobe) and an associate at Goldman Sachs.