Ellen is the Director of Product Management and Design at Lola Travel. She has taught product management at General Assembly and Olin College and shares her expertise on her blog.
- Evolution of the Product Manager
- The most mind-blowing things I learned in my first year at Harvard Business School
Paul is the VP of Product at Intercom. He contributes to the Intercom blog sharing things he’s learned from working on product at Facebook, Google, and Dyson.
- Where Do Product Roadmaps Come From?
- The Blind Product Manager
- Lessons Learned From Scaling a Product Team
Steven is the CEO of Validately, a platform that helps organizations test features before writing a single line of code. He writes often on the benefits of split testing and rapid prototyping.
- Death to the Minimum Viable Product
- How Split Testing Validates New Product Concepts Without Code
- Take Insights in Stride: Using iterative experiments in product development
- Demand Validation is Product Management
Matt is the cofounder of Constellate Data and helps develop curriculum for General Assembly. What makes Matt especially unique is his passion for music. He was the senior product manager at Songza and regularly contributes record reviews, artist interviews and more to Pitchfork Media.
Jeremy, aka The Product Guy, has built an enormous product management community. He is the founder of The Product Mentor program, The Product Group Meetup, and creator of the product management course at General Assembly.
Kevin is the founder of Product Manager HQ, an organization that helps the product management community learn more about breaking into the field. He also works on product at the AltSchool with the mission to provide exceptional education to every child.
- Has Quora actually changed anybody’s life?
- What are good ways to answer questions like “Design an elevator” in a product manager interview?
- Product Manager HQ
Chad is the founder of Product Innovation Educators, an organization dedicated to helping companies build stronger foundations that encourage creativity and innovation. He is also the host of The Everyday Innovator podcast.
- Understand What Customers Need Before Developing a Product
- The 2015 Challenges in Product Management Findings
- Podcasting is Product Management
Ken is a partner at Google Ventures where he provides product and engineering support to various companies. He is also the product manager for GV’s quantitative research and data science team. Read his classic and oft-referenced post: How to Hire a Product Manager.
Brandon is the Director of Product at Shopify. Drawing from his experiences having been a product manager at multiple companies, Brandon writes about existential questions (and answers) all product managers face.
- The Black Box of Product Management
- 7 Heuristics for Being a Product Director
- Product Managers Are Forged in the Crucibles of Launches
Alan was most recently the Vice President of Product at Target where he helped the company transition from traditional enterprise development cycles to smaller agile product teams.
- What Makes Products Sell
- Risky Business- What Target and Other Big Companies Can Learn From Startups
- How important is it for a Product Manager to truly believe in the product?
Daniel is the product manager at Premium Minds. His blog, Folding Burritos, is full of articles and resources for anyone who wants to improve their daily product work.
- 20 Product Prioritization Techniques
- Deadlines are evil. Deadlines are our friends.
- How to Deal With Unresponsive Stakeholders
Tom is the Chief Product Officer of Google’s famous X Factory where he innovates around the clock. He strongly believes in the importance of rapid prototyping, often evangelizing the methodology at tech talks and conferences.
Marty is a partner at the Silicon Valley Product Group, where he helps companies develop better product strategy, product design, user experience, and more. He is a regular contributor to the SVPG blog, and speaker at the Mind The Product conference.
Noah is the Senior Vice President of Product Management at Foursquare. Hired from Google, he was said to be one of their “fastest rising” product managers.
- Manage Your Time Like Google Invests Its Resources: 70/20/10
- 71 Articles and Books That Will Make You a Great PM
- Roadmaps Without the Drudgery