Influencers filtered by "Investor"
Kevin is the founder of Product Manager HQ which is one of the first and largest Slack communities for product people. He also curates a weekly newsletter with more than 12,000 subscribers. He is an associate at FundersClub, a venture firm that invests in seed to series A companies.
- Venture Capital is Product Management
- As a Product Manager, What Do You Spend Most of Your Typical Work Time On?
Ken is a partner at Google Ventures where he provides product and engineering support to various portfolio companies. He is also a group product manager for GV’s quantitative research and data science team. He is the author of the oft-referenced post: How to Hire a Product Manager.
David is the CEO of Drift and an active advisor/investor to firms such as DormRoom Fund and NextRiver Venture. He was previously, the Chief Product Officer at Hubspot.
- Building a Customer-Driven Product Team is Product Management
- This Is Why I Never Hire Product Managers
- How A Modern Product Team Should Work
Jake is a Design Partner at Google Ventures where he helps startups build better product design. He also created Google Ventures’ sprint process and authored the book Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days
- How to Test Prototypes with Customers: The Five-Act Interview
- Announcing ‘Sprint’: GV’s guidebook for startups (and Everyone Else)
- How We Tried to Design Our Own Book Cover (and How Jessica Hische Saved the Day)
Josh is a longtime product manager and a partner at Greylock ventures where he invests in new consumer products and services. Greylock has invested in companies like AirBnB, Facebook, and Linkedin.
- Building to Independence on Top of Other Platforms
- Building Your Growth Model and Ladder of Engagement
- Listen Better
Scott is currently a venture partner at Benchmark Capital and the VP of Products for Adobe. He was previously the CEO of Behance (acq. By Adobe) and an associate at Goldman Sachs.