Nir Eyal is the author of Hooked: How to Build Habit Forming Products, a guide for product managers, designers, and marketers to create products with which users continually engage. He’s also an active investor in many other startups that have created products that he believes improve our lives.
- People Don’t Want Something Truly New, They Want Something Familiar Done Differently
- Hooking Users In 3 Steps: An Intro to Habit Testing
- User Engagement is Product Management
Ryan is the founder of Product Hunt, a website that features the best new products, games, books, and podcasts, every day. He was also a contributing writer to "Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products" by Nir Eyal.
- The Wolf Den Podcast: Ryan Hoover
- Talking about building community, transparency in building a product and more at Startup Grind
Noah is the Senior Vice President of Product Management at Foursquare. Hired from Google, he was said to be one of their “fastest rising” product managers.
- Manage Your Time Like Google Invests Its Resources: 70/20/10
- 71 Articles and Books That Will Make You a Great PM
- Roadmaps Without the Drudgery
Josh is currently a partner at Greylock, a venture capital and private equity firm where he looks for and invests in entrepreneurs building market-transforming companies. He has also been a part of several significant companies including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Medium.
- Let’s Talk About Product Management