Influencers filtered by "Designer / Researcher"
Julie is the VP of Product Design at Facebook where she has worked across newsfeed, photos, and groups. She was featured in Design Disruptors and is a frequent writer on the topic of scaling design.
Aarron is the VP of Design Education at InVision where he advocates for design best practices to guide the future of software. Previously, he was the VP of R&D at MailChimp.
- Getting Out of the Office is Product Management
- 7 Problems Growing Design Teams Face
- When Design Becomes A Black Box
Tobias van Schneider is a German multi-disciplinary maker of useful, curious and beautiful things. (he just doesn't like the word entrepreneur). Originally born in Germany, and raised in Austria, he now lives and works in New York City.
- University vs. Self Taught
- 6 Lessons From A Creative Director With Zero Work Experience
- Should You Write As A Designer?
Chris is the Global Head of Product Design at Nasdaq, and leads a team of 25 product designers to create high fidelity prototypes that define the vision of the Nasdaq software product portfolio. He is also the founder of UX Show and Tell, a casual workshop to promote actionable design critique within the design community.
- Why UX Designers Should Influence Customer Experience
- Designing for Business: When Revenue, Profit, and Margin are Stakeholders
- The Organization’s Design Research Maturity Model
Lombardo is Chief Design Strategist at Fresh Tilled Soil where he builds and mentors teams on user experience design and product strategy. He has written a book on design sprints and teaches courses on design, innovation, and big data at Madrid’s IE Business School.
- Design Sprint: A Practical Guidebook for Building Great Digital Products
- Why Talking to Customers is the Most Important Thing a Product Manager Can Do
- Product Roadmapping: It’s Getting Personal
Cindy is the Director of UX at Yammer, a Microsoft company, and the author of Lean Customer Development. She is an expert on validating product concepts through customer development, often answering product related questions on Quora.
- Should I Outsource Customer Development?
- This is Product Management
- Build Your User Base With These Human Behavior Hacks