Mona is the CEO at Motivate Design, a user experience-led innovation company. She is also the CEO at UX Hires where she helps professionals find their ideal UX jobs. Mona is the author of Reframe: Shift the Way you Work, Innovate, and Think.
- Tough Love Performance Reviews in 10
- The 6 Excuses Preventing You From Designing a Better World
- Pivoting is Product Management
Andy is the CEO of Bonobos, a technology-driven apparel company. He was named one of Crain’s NY Business “40 Under 40” in 2013 for his outstanding accomplishments. He posts frequently to Medium, including perhaps his most popular article a few years ago, Get One Thing Right.
Steven is the CEO of Validately, a platform that helps organizations test features before writing a single line of code. He writes often on the benefits of split testing and rapid prototyping.
- Death to the Minimum Viable Product
- How Split Testing Validates New Product Concepts Without Code
- Take Insights in Stride: Using iterative experiments in product development
- Demand Validation is Product Management
Matt is the cofounder of Constellate Data and helps develop curriculum for General Assembly. What makes Matt especially unique is his passion for music. He was the senior product manager at Songza and regularly contributes record reviews, artist interviews and more to Pitchfork Media.
Eric is the author of the well known New York Times bestseller, "The Lean Startup". He has reached countless companies with his lean approach to help organizations learn what works and what doesn’t faster.
- The Minimum Viable Product: A Primer
- MVP’s and Excellence
- Getting Feedback From Customers When Security is an Issue
Steven is the CEO and founder of Sequent Learning Networks, a training and organizational advisory services firm where he helps executives organize more effectively and produce great products.
Kevin is the founder of Product Manager HQ, an organization that helps the product management community learn more about breaking into the field. He also works on product at the AltSchool with the mission to provide exceptional education to every child.
- Has Quora actually changed anybody’s life?
- What are good ways to answer questions like “Design an elevator” in a product manager interview?
- Product Manager HQ
Chad is the founder of Product Innovation Educators, an organization dedicated to helping companies build stronger foundations that encourage creativity and innovation. He is also the host of The Everyday Innovator podcast.
- Understand What Customers Need Before Developing a Product
- The 2015 Challenges in Product Management Findings
- Podcasting is Product Management
Richard is the CEO of Fresh Tilled Soil, a user interface design company. He is soon releasing his second book, Design Leadership, in which he shares what he learned after interviewing more than 100 design leaders.
Martin is the founder of Mind the Product, a blog, conference, and community for product managers to share and learn best practices. He regularly tackles major industry questions in his blog posts.
- The History and Evolution of Product Management
- Product Management is a Team Sport
- What is a Project Manager?
Marty is a partner at the Silicon Valley Product Group, where he helps companies develop better product strategy, product design, user experience, and more. He is a regular contributor to the SVPG blog, and speaker at the Mind The Product conference.
Brant is the founder of Moves the Needle, a foundation that helps organizations jump-start their innovation capabilities. He is also the New York Times best-selling author of The Lean Entrepreneur, and has previously written the popular article 5 Ways to be a Better Mentor.
Ryan is the founder of Product Hunt, a website that features the best new products, games, books, and podcasts, every day. He was also a contributing writer to "Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products" by Nir Eyal.
- The Wolf Den Podcast: Ryan Hoover
- Talking about building community, transparency in building a product and more at Startup Grind