Mona is the CEO at Motivate Design, a user experience-led innovation company. She is also the CEO at UX Hires where she helps professionals find their ideal UX jobs. Mona is the author of Reframe: Shift the Way you Work, Innovate, and Think.
- Tough Love Performance Reviews in 10
- The 6 Excuses Preventing You From Designing a Better World
- Pivoting is Product Management
Scott is a columnist at the Boston Globe and the Editor and Co-founder of Innovation Leader. His newest venture is an information service for innovation labs and senior executives who are responsible for innovation and new ventures.
- Innovation Benchmarking Report 2015
- Unicorns may get all the attention, but grasshoppers show the benefits of focusing on customers
- Old economy and new trying to catch the holiday spirits
Ben is the “Horowitz” of the well known Andreessen Horowitz VC firm. He generously shares his countless experiences on his blog.
- One Management Concept
- How to ruin your company with one bad process
- 2 Techniques to Minimize Company Politics
Paul is the VP of Product at Intercom. He contributes to the Intercom blog sharing things he’s learned from working on product at Facebook, Google, and Dyson.
- Where Do Product Roadmaps Come From?
- The Blind Product Manager
- Lessons Learned From Scaling a Product Team
Steve teaches at NYU, UC Berkeley, Columbia, and Stanford. He is a serial entrepreneur and one of the forefathers of the lean product management movement. His books are required reading for anyone in the industry.
- Innovation Outposts and the Evolution of Corporate R&D
- Why Build, Measure, Learn- isn’t just throwing things against the wall to see if they work- The MVP
Eric is the author of the well known New York Times bestseller, "The Lean Startup". He has reached countless companies with his lean approach to help organizations learn what works and what doesn’t faster.
- The Minimum Viable Product: A Primer
- MVP’s and Excellence
- Getting Feedback From Customers When Security is an Issue
Steven is the CEO and founder of Sequent Learning Networks, a training and organizational advisory services firm where he helps executives organize more effectively and produce great products.
Mike is an expert and author at Alpha. He is best known for being the host of the industry-leading podcast, “This is Product Management.” Each episode features him interviewing an expert from a department or discipline with which product teams interface on a daily basis.
- A Day In the Life of a Product Manager
- 4 steps to make experimentation a repeatable process in your business
- What Product Managers Need to Know About Rapid Prototyping
Cindy is the Director of UX at Yammer, a Microsoft company, and the author of Lean Customer Development. She is an expert on validating product concepts through customer development, often answering related questions on Quora.
Richard is the CEO of Fresh Tilled Soil, a user interface design company. He is soon releasing his second book, Design Leadership, in which he shares what he learned after interviewing more than 100 design leaders.
Brant is the founder of Moves the Needle, a foundation that helps organizations jump-start their innovation capabilities. He is also the New York Times best-selling author of The Lean Entrepreneur, and has previously written the popular article 5 Ways to be a Better Mentor.
Nir Eyal is the author of Hooked: How to Build Habit Forming Products, a guide for product managers, designers, and marketers to create products with which users continually engage. He’s also an active investor in many other startups that have created products that he believes improve our lives.
- People Don’t Want Something Truly New, They Want Something Familiar Done Differently
- Hooking Users In 3 Steps: An Intro to Habit Testing
- User Engagement is Product Management