Mona is the CEO at Motivate Design, a user experience-led innovation company. She is also the CEO at UX Hires where she helps professionals find their ideal UX jobs. Mona is the author of Reframe: Shift the Way you Work, Innovate, and Think.
- Tough Love Performance Reviews in 10
- The 6 Excuses Preventing You From Designing a Better World
- Pivoting is Product Management
Andy is the CEO of Bonobos, a technology-driven apparel company. He was named one of Crain’s NY Business “40 Under 40” in 2013 for his outstanding accomplishments. He posts frequently to Medium, including perhaps his most popular article a few years ago, Get One Thing Right.
April is the Head of Platform at Slack. She writes about bridging the gap between product, engineering, and business teams.
- Goal Setting and Managing Expectations
- Product Tips from Twitter and Google
- Product Management Insights
Lulu is a product manager at Pinterest. She writes for her blog on various topics such as psychology, technology, and design.