Influencers filtered by "CEO / Founder"
Eric is the author of “The Lean Startup” which triggered a global business movement around the world. He is also the founder of the Long-Term Stock Exchange and recently released a sequel to “The Lean Startup” called “The Leader’s Guide.”
David is the CEO of Drift and an active advisor/investor to firms such as DormRoom Fund and NextRiver Venture. He was previously, the Chief Product Officer at Hubspot.
- Building a Customer-Driven Product Team is Product Management
- This Is Why I Never Hire Product Managers
- How A Modern Product Team Should Work
Martin is the Co-Founder of the world’s largest product management community, Mind the Product. He also consults for startups in the U.K. and San Francisco.
- Product Management is More Important Than Ever
- What is a Product Manager?
- What We Learned at Mind the Product 2016
Carlos is the founder of Product School, which offers product management courses in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City. When he’s not designing courses, he can be found often writing about product management as a discipline on Medium.
- Questions You Hadn’t Thought To Ask (About Product Management)
- Becoming a Product Manager Without Technical Background : Alessandro Mannino
- 3 Mobile Product Lessons From Uber
Kevin is the Co-founder and CPO of Notion where he uses his 10+ years of full-stack product design experience designing, researching, marketing, planning, and building products.
- Six Templates for Aspiring Product Managers
- Speed, Accuracy, Quality, and Joy
- A Simple Way for Product Managers to Measure Delivered Value
Giff is the Vice President of Product at Axial where he leads product strategy. He was previously the CEO of Neo, a global product innovation consulting firm which was later acquired by Pivotal.
- Good vs Bad Product Management
- A Piece of Advice for Junior Product Managers
- How Engineering Leads Can Work Well With Product Management Leads
Pulkit is the founder and CEO of Chameleon, a platform for creating onboarding experiences without writing code. He shares product and first-time user experience insights on Medium.
- Don’t Assume New Users Want to Learn How to Use Your Product
- Why Tooltips are Terrible and Why You Should Use Them for Your Product
- The First-Timer’s Guide to User Onboarding
Marty is a partner at the Silicon Valley Product Group, where he helps companies develop better product strategy, product design, user experience, and more. He is a regular contributor to the SVPG blog, and speaker at the Mind The Product conference.
Des is the Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer at Intercom. He is also an active contributor to the Intercom blog where he writes about product management, UX, and strategy.
Scott is currently a venture partner at Benchmark Capital and the VP of Products for Adobe. He was previously the CEO of Behance (acq. By Adobe) and an associate at Goldman Sachs.
Scott is a columnist at the Boston Globe and the Editor and Co-founder of Innovation Leader. Through a quarterly publication and ongoing events, Innovation Leader offers best practices and networking to corporate innovation managers.
- Chronicling Corporate Innovation is Product Management
- A Nickel For Your thoughts on How to Make Taxis Better
- 3 Things Venture Capital Should Do to Bring More Women Into the Business