Influencers filtered by "Author"
Kevin is the founder of Product Manager HQ which is one of the first and largest Slack communities for product people. He also curates a weekly newsletter with more than 12,000 subscribers. He is an associate at FundersClub, a venture firm that invests in seed to series A companies.
- Venture Capital is Product Management
- As a Product Manager, What Do You Spend Most of Your Typical Work Time On?
Eric is the author of “The Lean Startup” which triggered a global business movement around the world. He is also the founder of the Long-Term Stock Exchange and recently released a sequel to “The Lean Startup” called “The Leader’s Guide.”
Jake is a Design Partner at Google Ventures where he helps startups build better product design. He also created Google Ventures’ sprint process and authored the book Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days
- How to Test Prototypes with Customers: The Five-Act Interview
- Announcing ‘Sprint’: GV’s guidebook for startups (and Everyone Else)
- How We Tried to Design Our Own Book Cover (and How Jessica Hische Saved the Day)
Lombardo is Chief Design Strategist at Fresh Tilled Soil where he builds and mentors teams on user experience design and product strategy. He has written a book on design sprints and teaches courses on design, innovation, and big data at Madrid’s IE Business School.
- Design Sprint: A Practical Guidebook for Building Great Digital Products
- Why Talking to Customers is the Most Important Thing a Product Manager Can Do
- Product Roadmapping: It’s Getting Personal
Karen is a best-selling author and Contributing Editor for the Harvard Business Review. She previously served as an editor for Inc., Legal Business Magazine, and the American Lawyer.
- Know Your Customers’ “Jobs to Be Done”
- What Airbnb Understands About Customers’ “Jobs to Be Done”
- The Power of Designing Products for Customers You Don’t Have Yet
Ben is co-author of the book Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives - A Toolbox of Retrospective Exercises. When he is not writing about product on his blog, he also serves as a product consultant who shares his expertise in lean, agile, and scrum to help businesses improve their development processes.
- Spotify Wants To Be Good at Failing
- Overcoming Paradigms to Become Truly Agile
- Becoming a Responsive Enterprise
Simone is a best-selling author and the Founder of Blood Orange, a marketing and strategy advisory specializing in innovative and emerging markets.
- What It Takes to Innovate Within Large Corporations
- How Intuit Built A Better Support System for Intrapreneurs
- Jugaad Innovation: Think Frugal, Be Flexible, Generate Breakthrough Growth
Nir is the author of the bestselling book Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products. He writes about the intersection of psychology, technology, and businesses for TechCrunch, Inc. Magazine, Psychology Today, and his personal blog NirandFar.com.
- User Engagement is Product Management
- Three Steps to Get Up to Speed On Any Subject Quickly
- Die Dashboards, Die! Why Conversations Will Reinvent Software
Scott is a columnist at the Boston Globe and the Editor and Co-founder of Innovation Leader. Through a quarterly publication and ongoing events, Innovation Leader offers best practices and networking to corporate innovation managers.
- Chronicling Corporate Innovation is Product Management
- A Nickel For Your thoughts on How to Make Taxis Better
- 3 Things Venture Capital Should Do to Bring More Women Into the Business